What is the cost to the golfer?
That is up to you. You need to give us one bottomline rate that we charge the golfer. You are welcome to add food/prizes/giveaways/etc. Just give us a total cost per golfer (on the Event Info sheet) and we will add our surcharge to that cost.
What is the cost to the course?
No additional cost to the course. The upcharge is to the golfer.
What does upcharge include?
- • Event setup
- • Online registration with built-in payment processing
- • PDF flyers to post at the course
- • Training on Pairings and LeaderboardKing usage for your staff
- • Nationwide advertising and recognition on LOAAGolf.com
- • Live scoring with Leaderboards and Game Management
- • Eclipse viewing glasses for each golfer for qualifying events while supplies last
- • Certificate of participation for each golfer that completes their scoring.
- • Random Nationwide prizes for each golfer that completes their scoring.
How is payment managed for the golfer?
This is done at time of registration.
Is this process secure?
Absolutely. We utilize Stripe, the standard for online payments. Go to www.stripe.com for more info.
When will the course get paid?
On August 14, seven (7) days prior to the event, LeaderboardKing will remit to the course the agreed upon rate per golfer (minus credit card fees) for each golfer that has registered to that point. Any registrations after August 14 will be remitted within 7 days after the event.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Golfers must cancel by August 10 for refund.
What if event gets rained out?
Since payment will have already been made to the course, the golfer will need to get a rain check directly from the course.
How do I know how many people have registered?
Go to the LOAAGolf.com. Access your event and there will be a button for viewing signups. Even golfers registering will be able to check the names to see who else is playing.